Subject: [Leica] Re:Digilux 2 comments - " full screen" manual focusing
From: cummer at netvigator.com (howard cummer)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:32 2004

At 10:05 AM 24/03/04 -0800, you wrote:
>From: TED GRANT <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
>Subject: [Leica] Digilux 2 comments! :-)
>Hi Crew,
>The manual focus is interesting as there's a kind of "enlarged" centre
>square that comes into the VF which to some degree makes for easier
>focusing and the initial distraction is soon forgotten by use.

Hi Ted,
On the Panasonic LC 1 (page 40, I recall, of the English instruction
manual) you can go to camera tools and under focus change to Option 2 and
then when focusing manually - the whole screen (whether EVF or LCD)
enlarges - not just the middle bit - and this makes manual focusing quite a
bit easier. The above instructions are general - I don't have either camera
or book in front of me. I presume the Digilux 2 has the same adjustment.
Give it a try.
Howard