Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 12 - heninger
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:29 2004

Wade,

I wholeheartedly agree !  In fact I was about
to comment.  I usually like to get down to
the children's levels when taking pictures of them.
But once in a while, when taking pictures of my own
children, I like doing it from my vantageoint,
looking down.  Sometimes that reflects my feelings
as a father best.

That vantage point also works in your photo, for me.
I'd like to see the bubbles though, or is that
too much of a cliche for you also ?  :-)

- Phong

Replies: Reply from SonC at aol.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Re: PAW - Week 12 - heninger)