Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 12 - heninger
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:29 2004

>http://heninger.org/paw

I've gotten a couple of comments about vantage point on my last paw image -
the whole "shoot kids from their level" axiom.

For discussions sake, I'll have to say that yes, oftentimes, that axiom is
helpful.  That said, I'll have to admit that, in this instance, I much
prefer breaking that rule for a few reasons:

1.      they guy is a total shorty - 3% on the height/weight scale - so you
are seeing him pretty much as we do everyday - underfoot and small.  That
and he's my baby, so I'll probably try to keep him that way for along time.
Yes, I'm imposing my view, but that is what I wanted.
2.      If I had been down on his level  I would have had a distracting
background of a picket fence and other kids.  I like isolating him against
the grass.

FWIW.

h e n i n g e r  p h o t o g r a p h i k

http://heninger.org

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Re: PAW - Week 12 - heninger)