Subject: [Leica] no shadows on kyle's photo?
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:29 2004

Why do you think he put the model in the photo?  To distract you,
obviously, so you would not see the string.  by the way, the distraction
works very well. ;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Sam <sam@osheaven.net>                       |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           03/23/2004 11:24 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] no shadows on kyle's photo?
               |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

You have utterly ruined the magic for me, Mr. Show-it-all. I believed my
fellow man when I was told everything was as it was--no tricks involved.
Why would I disbelieve? Yes, of course the fact of there being occult
artifacts pictured gave me pause, but I thought the better and said to
myself, "They are just props." I should have suspected you, Cassidy. You
and all those cat pictures. I'm not a man to throw out facts to injure,
but Lizzy Borden was a cat lover too, you know--

'Lizzy Borden took an ax and gave her mother forty whacks, when she saw
what she had done, she gave her father forth-one.'

Sam S