Subject: [Leica] no shadows on kyle's photo?
From: sam at osheaven.net (Sam)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:29 2004

You have utterly ruined the magic for me, Mr. Show-it-all. I believed my
fellow man when I was told everything was as it was--no tricks involved.
Why would I disbelieve? Yes, of course the fact of there being occult
artifacts pictured gave me pause, but I thought the better and said to
myself, "They are just props." I should have suspected you, Cassidy. You
and all those cat pictures. I'm not a man to throw out facts to injure,
but Lizzy Borden was a cat lover too, you know--

'Lizzy Borden took an ax and gave her mother forty whacks, when she saw
what she had done, she gave her father forth-one.'

Sam S