Subject: [Leica] Where's the Archives?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

Both archives exist and will continue to exist.
Some people like one; some people like the other.
I'd like an example of a message posted after the cutover date in which NO
ARCHIVE didn't work. The archives still contain all of my testing of the
pre-launch New Lug.
As far as I know, the NO ARCHIVE trick works for both archives.

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Where's the Archives?)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Where's the Archives?)
Message from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Where's the Archives?)