Subject: [Leica] Kyle's best new picture
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

Well, I'm to old for the Easter Bunny, but Kyle's photos are indeed
enjoyable.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           SonC@aol.com                                 |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           03/22/2004 02:56 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |

  |       To:       lug@leica-users.org
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] Kyle's best new picture

Some things, like Easter Bunnies and Kyle's pictures should be enjoyed
without analysis.
In a message dated 3/22/2004 2:49:16 PM Central Standard Time,