Subject: [Leica] OT - Feinschmecker
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

Oliver is right. It is a standard German word, not a brand, and it means
exactly what is says. The correct French  (and English) translation is
indeed "gourmet", meaning someone who enjoys fine food or drink. A
gourmand is someone who enjoys food and drink in quantity. Unfortunately
for my waistline, I am both a gourmet and a gourmand...

Nathan