Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 12: View from the Wings
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:28 2004

On Monday, March 22, 2004 Aaron Sandler thoughtfully wrote:

>Last week I showed some modern dance photos that I took at the first dress
>rehearsal.  On Friday, I went to the final dress rehearsal and shot a roll
>of NPZ from the wings on the side of the stage to try for something
>different.  (2 rolls of TMZ are waiting patiently to be developed.)
>
>This is my favorite from the color roll:
>
>http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_12/index.html
>
>Comments always welcomed and usually gracefully accepted,

Hi Aaron.

This one is my favorite:

<http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/choreo/current2004_2/FromTheWings_FinalDress/pages/
wings04_00110008.html>

The motion, the composition, the face of the dancer facing the camera while
fighting the eternal battle with gravity...I like it a lot.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 12: View from the Wings)