Subject: [Leica] PAW - Adam's Week 12
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:25 2004

Sigh...I started a much-needed diet this week so I'm taking pictures of
voluptuous flowers
that seem good enough to eat.

Here's my PAW submission:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk12-Tulips.jpg>

With alternates:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-Flowers/Bouquet2.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-Flowers/Bouquet3.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-Flowers/RoseBouquet.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-Flowers/Wisteria.jpg>

All shot with an R8, 100mm APO, on Velvia 50.

Those of you who were paying attention to my postings last spring will
remember the
difficult time I had with depth of field. I was experimenting with it in
these images.
There is some global sharpening in all of them. And I'm exploring different
presentations.

The Wisteria is actually more subtle that what Velvia has reveal (steroids
in the purples)
and the rose is slightly less saturated but I was unable to induce photoshop
to mute it
appropriately - something new to learn.

All comments/suggestions are quite welcome and desired.

Adam