Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 11 Off Season
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:25 2004

Jim,
Unfortunately, I was being indulged by my family so we only spent a few
minutes on the beach.  The Springer was having such a wonderful time
racing up and down the beach that I did not try for any other image.

You are correct, the web is not the place to show such a nuance, but
blown up a bit the scale adds to the image IMHO.

On the other hand, the healing brush could just heal all the animate
objects out of the image. :)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com