Subject: [Leica] new LUG
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:21 2004

I have been using the New LUG (Mailman) in the past few days, and
the transition is very smooth; seamless, really.

Brian,
I am far from being alone in thanking you
for all the time and effort, now and before.

Now let's really test the system.  Anybody have
an email address that has an equal or plus sign in it ?
:-)

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] new LUG)