Subject: [Leica] Out of range for a week or so.
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Sat Sep 4 06:33:19 2004

Time to sign off for a week or so and have a break in Sydney. I'll be
traveling in the mighty "Trakka" with 'blad and Leica in tow, hoping to find
a series of great landscapes for the wall, and images of life for The Family
Of Man 2 project. To all those who have sent their selections -- thank you.
To those organizing their selections  -- thank you, and for the rest -- nag
nag nag, do get those fine images scanned printed and posted. DO NOT do a
Jim Gatlin/Steve LeHuray on me now. All stay well and I'll be back in 10
days.

Cheers to all

Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com