Subject: [Leica] WTB: Large Format Lens
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Thu Sep 2 19:40:22 2004

Phong:

You'll be able to take three B&W shots of each subject with red, green
and blue filters.  Then scan'em for the associated channel, combine them
in PS and print'em.

Take a look at this:
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/empire/

Oh yeah... they don't laugh at me.  Instead they drive me crazy with
questions.  I've ruined some good shots by setting the wrong aperture,
especially on the convertible because it has two aperture scales. all
because people keep distracting me.

"Is that a television?"
"Why is the picture upside down?"
"Is that an old camera?"