Subject: [Leica] Let's Hold the Future at Bay a Tad Longer
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Sep 2 10:41:11 2004

The two spots I remember from D.C. - and I'm talking '66-'80 - were a
camera store (can't remember the name, but I do remember that they got a
fair amount of my pretty limited income)with both new and used equipment
on the south side of Pennsylvania Ave NW between 17th and 18th Sts NW -
and, I believe in that same block, same side, on the second or third
floor, Images, a black and white custom lab started by the guy who was
LBJ's WH photographer.