Subject: [Leica] Photos
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Sep 2 07:04:13 2004

At 11:50 PM 9/1/2004, you wrote:
>Hi Tina,
>I just saw the weather forecast down your way! Ouch big-time if the winds
>are as high as predicted, 250 klms! ? :-(
>
>Or it maybe a good time to leave town real quick.;-)

My son is in Charleston and they've already been evacuated once this
year.  I'll be in Guatemala, but I'll be phoning home to check on him!

>I trust it worked in opening pockets and cheque amounts.

We hit our goal of $1,000,000 in 25 years and are aiming for another
million in the next 10 - all one dime at a time!

>it being the last! :-( Well you know the old
>emotional jerk here will be fighting "wet eye" for sure! ;-)

I'll never believe it's the last!  If Carl doesn't have another seminar,
somebody else will have to!

>See you shortly,

Hasta luego!

Tina