Subject: [Leica] Mounting inkjet prints
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Sep 2 07:03:56 2004

In a long post on the above, Mark Rabiner observed that -

"the  EPSON Enhanced Matte paper in it's regular version is pretty much
my favorite all around printing paper. I've not really tried the exotic
stuff so much yet."

When using the piezo ink system I too went that route, having initially
fooled around with some water color papers and other 'exotic' media. But
it seems to me that if the idea is to make 'photographic' prints, it
makes sense to make them in a way that is closest to 'traditional' media
in appearance. Yes, there are a zillion photo papers, but the vast
majority of them produce prints that look like what people expect photo
prints to look like; some are warmer, some are cooler, some are glossy,
pearl, or matte. But generally, that's about it.

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Mounting inkjet prints)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Mounting inkjet prints)