Subject: [Leica] Lenses without digital Bodies, Anyone?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Tue Aug 31 11:43:22 2004

Why wait?

You can have your older Nikon lenses fitted with a chip which will allow
them to be used on the latest Nikon digitals with all metering modes.

Jim

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Lenses without digital Bodies, Anyone?)
Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Lenses without digital Bodies, Anyone?)
Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Lenses without digital Bodies, Anyone?)