Subject: [Leica] Leni Oh gawd in heaven, Now Leica Gear
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 06:41:04 2004

Hey, Why not?

I just received a 24/2.8 Elmarit-R I bought and it seems to be just great.
I ran a roll of Fuji Superia (?) print film through it and the results were
quite nice.  Although the reds were ULTRA  SATURATED.  Is this normal for
Fuji film?  I do not normally use Fuji and this seems to be a not too good
thing.  Also as far as the lens goes, the focus ring seems a bit stiff from
non use.  So I figure I'll send it out to Sherry for a CLA, so I can have
it in the best shape for the trip this winter.  Anybody else use this lens?
Comments?

Gene

It almost seems that you think you've joined a Leica User Group only to
find that its really a Leni, Leni, and more Leni Group with brief Leica
interludes.

Hopefully we're back to Leicas.

Regards,

Greg