Subject: [Leica] source for the airline fuselage
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 29 06:36:15 2004

All,
I had gotten tired of ad hominem attacks so did a very quick and dirty
google search to find references to the fuselage.  I really did not pay
any attention to where the references were, just that there was a
discussion about the training park late in 2003 from more than one
source.

Now back to taking pictures.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com