Subject: [Leica] Need AC adaptor for Sony 2010 SW radio+ antenna plugs
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Sat Aug 28 14:32:18 2004

Bob,
  Just may have the whole kit, minus the radio.  Mine was stolen during a
stopover in Paris to satisfy She Who Must Be Obeyed on the way to the Le
Mans 24 Hour race a few years ago.  Will dig it up and see if it's the same
model.  As fate would have it, my M6 was around my neck so the skumbags did
not get that.

Bill