Subject: [Leica] A Stroll Around the Mobius Strip
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Aug 28 09:44:41 2004

First off, Marc - my "intrusion into this thread?" Are we back to your
thinking this is "your" list? I was always under the impression that the
LUG was a place where anyone could comment on any subject.

Second, what in God's name does the fact that the "fellow in question is
making a solid living and production and item photography" have to do
with anything? It certainly has nothing to do with the question posed,
which is what shooting "nothing by Zeiss glass" as to do with making one
an accurate, fair, reporter of anything?

Three, I believe that couples in which both husband and wife work and
the wife contributes the larger share of the family's economic pie might
find your comment about your not having to "sponge" off his wife more
than a bit insulting - and more than a bit anachronistic.

Four, we all know Bob Shell is your client. But what I think most of us
would have quite a hard time figuring out is why you'd feel compelled to
remind us of that fact - given that there hasn't been any discussion
here of his, uh 'troubles,' for perhaps a year. Surely you aren't
suggesting that Bob Shell is in the same category as Robert Capa? ;-)

Have a nice weekend -

B. D.