Subject: [Leica] OT! photo thinks he LOST 2000 of my vaca photos!!
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Aug 28 01:21:25 2004

 Repairing permissions, in the disk utility
application, is always worth trying, although this
runs on startup/restart anyway I was told. There is a
utility programme called cocktail which I have bought
and use for routine cleaning of caches etc. It seems
to speed up Safari if it slows down or misbehaves,
maybe it would do the same for iPhoto, which is on my
machine but I do not use.
cheers
Frank