Subject: [Leica] Ilford chapter 11?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Aug 28 01:14:44 2004

On 8/27/04 11:12 PM, "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com> typed:

> would it be imptertinent to guess that large format would be the last
> to go away, if ever?
>
> -rei
Someone said they cant get 11x14 film any more I guess they meant color
because there are three companies making it now in black and white.

I'm thinking of selling everything and going 8x10.

If film goes I'll coat my own plates in a covered wagon. A Rambler Classic.
But with really great special shock absorbers from the black forests of
Germany.
Or France.

Mark Rabiner
Photography