Subject: [Leica] Re: was Leni Oh gawd in heaven, now old photos
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Aug 27 07:55:12 2004

There's no question, Bill, that changing technology will require that
from time to time we copy our digital files from one form of storage to
another. If we make sure we don't wait until the transfer is no longer
possible, the problem you suggest is eliminated. I realize that current
storage media aren't foolproof - but either were previous media. After
all, all someone had to do was drop those glass plates once, and they
wouldn't be around to be printed. ;-)

B. D.