Subject: [Leica] Re: Does this work?
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Aug 27 00:57:49 2004

Eric,

I would have preferred it if one of the children were swinging back the
other way, but it certainly works.

I missed the the first time. Your postings sneak through my filters (I
filter all LUG messages to their own folder).

You are still using the old address: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
instead of the new address: lug@leica-users.org

Do you think you could change that Eric? You appear to be the only one
using the old address.

Best,
Daniel