Subject: [Leica] OT: ACDSee oddities with JPEG B&W images
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 26 21:07:13 2004

Yes, you have too much time on your hands :-)

Seriously--I never use ACDSee as anything other than an editor to view
the raw files--whether a directory of TIFF files from the scanner or a
directory of RAW files from the DSLR. I only have JPEG files for those
images that I intend to post on the web, and I have never looked at them
in ACDSee.

Nathan