Subject: [Leica] OT: Question for professional (digital) sportsphotographers
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Thu Aug 26 14:48:51 2004

The reason I asked is that I know someone who had credentials for shooting
at major league baseball games, and while she used a Nikon D100, she never
used it at 6mp resolution, but usually around 3mp (1531 x 2100), and I got
the impression that the photographers who shot at the same games as she did
also shot at these lower resolutions.

Hence I was wondering about the need for really high pixel counts for
sports.  Also, isn't the Nikon D2H meant for sports, and it is 4mp?

-dan c.