Subject: [Leica] Three portraits - negative masks?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Aug 26 11:10:14 2004

Grin! I first tip my hat to Rob Heyman whose fabulous portraiture uses
them from time to time. So I asked him and he told me to investigate
Extensis Photoframe 2.0  (Mac and Windoze).

I used a combination of three or four of them - some of the charcoal
and camera frames - overlayed.

The black frames I often use when I pose images here are also
generated by Photoframe.

It's nice to recognize Rob's contribution by passing along this
information. His work is wonderful. You can see some at:

<http://www.leica-gallery.net/heymanphoto/folder-list.html>

It's definately worth a look.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from simonpj at mac.com (Simon Pulman-Jones) ([Leica] Three portraits - negative masks?)