Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Aug 26 07:37:31 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, B. D. Colen wrote:

> What, pray tell,

Please! BD! Don't YOU start praying too!

:)

> Could you explain - and site your sources for your belief (as that is
> what Marc Small requires of all of us here on his list)

Just do like Marc. Refer vaguely to CNN, NYTimes, FoXNEWS when sources are
required. He usually does that. Last time I remember was when he provided
us with proof that the 9/11 terrorists were trained in Iraq in some kind
of grounded fuselage (707 or something like that).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leni Riefenstahl)
Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Daniel Ridings: Racounteour Remarkable)