Subject: [Leica] Leni Riefenstahl
From: kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux)
Date: Wed Aug 25 07:55:03 2004

Pretty funny. Okay, how about we use the words 'missionary zeal,' instead?
And you didn't like my pairing the word 'propaganda' with 'Riefenstahl
autobiography'? Where is our funny bone today?

And as far as credibility goes, I don't really have any, and that's a good
thing. A reputation is a wonderful thing to lose once you realize what a
hindrance having one can be!

Kit