Subject: [Leica] M7 batteries
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Wed Aug 25 00:09:29 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 23:55, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Feli,
>
> I just sold it this week, but during the two years I had it, I shot
> around 100 rolls of film with it without ever changing batteries.
>
> Nathan

Oops, forgot all about that. Oddly enough I purchased an M7, sold it
to a friend, regretted it and bought it back. The good news is that he
was nice about it let me have it back for the same price, although its
become a little bit of a running joke between the two of us. 8-)

I got maybe 10 rolls out of the factory batteries. They died a sudden,
ungraceful death in the middle of a rare cold night out here in California.
They were replaced with a set from RadioShack and I've maybe put 25 rolls
through the camera since, so we'll see what happens. The batteries
(Energizer?)
in my M6TTL seem to last forever, maybe +60 rolls?

Feli

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] M7 batteries)
Message from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M7 batteries)
Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] M7 batteries)