Subject: [Leica] M7 batteries
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Aug 24 21:11:37 2004

Bill,

You are definitely burning up those batteries too fast. Something must
be wrong--either you are not using the OFF switch when putting the
camera in the bag, or something is wrong with your M7. If you
consistently use the OFF switch when putting the camera away, I would
have it checked by Leica.

Nathan