Subject: [Leica] Some new photos (non-Leica)
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Tue Aug 24 20:22:25 2004

Hi Phong,

You are right. I truly meant it as a compliment. On rereading what I wrote,
well, I should have reread it before I sent it. I like the girl against the
sky best.

And I myself have seven developed rolls on the lightbox awaiting contact
printing and seven rolls, all different times, awaiting their immersion...

I saw a Jobo in a pawn shop window in Lewiston Maine this past weekend; if
only I had thought.

bill h