Subject: [Leica] Images: Summer Vacation Part 3
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Aug 24 05:12:18 2004

Hello Adam,

Of the three, I like the 3rd one the best,
the one that shows more of (Duluth, not
Memphis, not Nashville  :-) ) skyline.
You are closer to the musicians, and though
shooting their backs, show more of them,
and their instruments; in the particular, the
bassist and his bass on the right.

The other two are interesting (my first reaction:
uhm, more musicians than spectators; must be _some_
music :-)) and have a very pleasing, simple visual design
but in the end leave me cold.

Anyway, just a few quick thoughts, hastily jotted down.
Thanks for sharing.

- Phong

Adam Bridge wrote:
> Another day, another concert, this one down on Duluth/Superior's inner
> harbor. Another gorgeous summer evening. An accoustic string orchestra
> played.
> <http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-August/Duluth/BW400CN-32-Bay
side-crp-crv-shrp.jpg>
<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-August/Duluth/BW400CN-34-Bayside-crp-c