Subject: [Leica] Images: Summer Vacation Part 3
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 19:50:26 2004

Phong,

He was born in Hibbing, another town in northern Minnesota, on the Iron
Range, so called because of all the iron ore mined there (by 3M -- Minnesota
Mining and Manufacutring -- and others).   I think the song you have in mind
is Girl from the North Country, which he sang with Johnny Cash on the album
Memphis Skyline.   It is one of his best songs.

Bob