Subject: [Leica] OT - motor scooters
From: kitmc at vuelux.com (Kit McChesney | Vuelux)
Date: Sun Aug 22 20:35:41 2004

Warning: All software developers please remain calm. This is for Adam.

Three engineers are riding along in a car: an electrical engineer, an
hydraulics engineer, and a Microsoft engineer. The car breaks down. A
conference ensues between the three to find out what's wrong.

The electrical engineer decides that the fault is in the electrical system,
and takes steps to repair whatever it is that he thinks is busted. :)

The second engineer, the hydraulics man, thinks the problem is in the
hydraulic system, and so follows in the steps of the electrical engineer and
attempts a diagnosis.

The Microsoft engineer just says "Why don't we just close and then re-open
the windows?"

Kit