Subject: [Leica] OT: backdrop recommendation?
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sun Aug 22 16:34:53 2004

There is a new plugin for photoshop called "Backdrop Designer" from a
company called Digital Anarchy.  I downloaded the demo, but can't get it to
be recognized by my system (PS7 under win98SE).  Too bad, it allowed for a
large variation of backdrops, with "folds" and various lighting and
textures, and infinite scalablity.

-dan c.