Subject: [Leica] OT - motor scooters
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 22 02:02:29 2004

Raimo,

While I have no personal experience with scooters, I have done some
research on what is available, at least in the 50cc arena, because next
year my son will be 16 and thus I will be able to buy him one and not
have to drive him around anymore.

Also, in motorcycles, as I am sure you will agree, while the more
"exotic" brands like Ducati, Laverda, MotoGuzzi etc. have their charm
and personalities, from a pure functional and reliability point of view
nobody can really touch Honda.

Nathan