Subject: [Leica] Another reason to hate Canon.
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Aug 21 13:06:28 2004

Jem,

That's great to hear!

I can imagine an M8d-B/W with a full frame sensor, all the
pixels hitting the image (no RGB interpolation); some Fuji-like
(?) dual-sensors trick to get better dynamic range; a little dial or
switch on the baseplate with options like Tri-X, FP4+, TMX;
no WB to muck with; traditional knobs and dials; but shutter
speeds to 1/4000, flash sync to 500; whisper quiet; and of
course, built like a tank; a wonderful and bright Leica VF; RF
focusing of all the great M lenses out there and what not.

For old times sake, they could require removal of the base
plate to access the USB port :-)

Of course, that's just imagination....

Scott