Subject: [Leica] Veteran
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Sat Aug 21 10:10:23 2004

B.D. wrote:

"And to keep beating up on you, Oliver, I would have made sure to have
enough depth of field so that Medal of Honor Recipient could be easily
read - if you have to tell us what it says, it doesn't count."

I'm sure that you would have, B.D.; I probably went too far in guessing the
DOF in order to blur out the distracting background. For full disclosure of
my mistake I re-scanned a closeup of the old soldier in each of the two
frames at 4000ppi as 16-bit grayscale TIFs and converted them to JPGs. I
don't know what the gallery program does with them; they are at

http://gallery.leica-users.org/OliverBrykPhotos/04Aug01_40 and

http://gallery.leica-users.org/OliverBrykPhotos/04Aug01_41 .

Thanks for taking the trouble to comment! Oliver

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Veteran)