Subject: [Leica] leica collection inherited, for sale??
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Aug 20 18:24:56 2004

Don is correct about this being a good place to
check on prices /value....I live close by  in
Phoenix and do buy there ...they are open five
days a week...you can go up to the shop on
Northern, and show them your stuff ... see what
they will do...
check the prices on their web site... 'cus surely
they will bargain to buy low and  sell high....
Steve