Subject: [Leica] evening ...more clouds
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Aug 18 10:39:59 2004

Another possibility - and it's been years since I tried this one, but it
worked well as I recall - is to get a used metal ammo box at an
Army/Navy store...paint it white or silver, and then line it with
closed-cell foam. I used such a rig on a long canoe trip - lashing the
box to a life jacket and attaching that to a thwart. ;-)