Subject: [Leica] Cloud pic from Southern CA
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Aug 18 05:04:27 2004

Marc,
As a wise a@# I would say that we have resumed above ground testing in
Nevada?

As images, #4 is the stronger image as the shadows leading into the
cloud make it more ominous.  #1 foreground object adds dimensions, but
block the view in some sense, maybe add cover to the approaching rain.

As an aside, I could see that Georgia had some great clouds yesterday.
Unfortunately, I live in a pine forest so all I could see was the tops.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com