Subject: [Leica] the first IIIg
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Aug 17 06:31:25 2004

For some, I'm sure it is. ;-)
And btw, I certainly understand the urge to collect, and I can
understand wanting to own something unique - let's say the first Leica
prototype, which holds a real spot in the history of photography. Or,
for that matter, the very first Leica to leave the factory for sale.
After that? We're basically talking about acquiring mass produced goods.
And don't even start on the subject of limited editions produced
specifically to be collected. :-)