Subject: [Leica] more questions
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 12 22:30:43 2004

Emanuel Lowi wrote:

> Would you recommend a new Leica M to someone today? Or
> not? What reasons would you give?

No, I would recommend a used M7 from a reputable member of the LUG ;-)

In all seriousness: a question like this impossible to answer without
knowing what kind of pictures this person wants to take, what other
equipment s/he has, etc. Just because many of us are going digital does
not necessarily mean abandoning Leica M. I am selling my M7 but keeping
the M6 and four lenses. Today it is raining; if I did not have to go to
work, I might well load up the M6 with Tri-X and go shoot some images in
Amsterdam.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman