Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Aug 12 18:35:07 2004

>From KEH's Website"

""Like New Minus" 97-99% of original condition. Extremely slight wear that
can only be seen upon very close inspection. Box and accessories not
included."

Apparently B.D.'s "NIB F5's" from KEH arn't really "New" and don't actually
include "the Box" or "other accessories". ...I'm sure though that Nikon USA
would be delighted to repair any subsequent problems at full fee during the
"warranty period".

Regards,

Greg