Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Tue Aug 10 20:23:32 2004

Dan,
  Aside from the size of the chip, I found the digital viewfinder very
annoying. Could not get past the quality of the image, so we added a D70 to
the increasing digital stable thus making use of our Nikon lenses.
  For what it's worth, I seem to gravitate to the D70 over the Fuji S2 we
also have.  But nothing replaces my M7 :->
Bill