Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership, no turing to digital
From: yup at pacbell.net (doug kim)
Date: Mon Aug 9 11:12:10 2004

i unfortunately am buying my first digital SLR, a nikon D1X. as much as i
have resisited the trend, push has come to shove and my main source of
income is now digital event shooting.

i will keep my M6 and use it as much as possible still but it breaks my
heart that for financial reasons, i have to take a path that leads in an
opposite direction.

doug