Subject: [Leica] decline in LUG membership
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (bdcolen@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 9 10:26:39 2004

Don't get me wrong, Tina - or anyone else. As I've said, I view this
community as a kind of country store, town square, what have you - a place
for friends to gather and jaw. But the jawing - when it is vaguely on topic
;-) - tends to be much more gearhead jawing than photography jawing. So
folks who belonged for the gearehead jawing, who no longer have or use the
gear, may be bailing.